Thursday, November 22, 2012

Welcome to the world, Margo Anna!

Born around 4am yesterday, January 23rd. 7 lbs, 13 oz. Very healthy, very cute. Currently crying like the dickens. Ok now she's actually looking all satisfied and silly. And I just plugged in the ocean noise-making machine and mom, dad and Margo are drifting off to sleep...for now. And I think that I'm so over-tired I'm online when I should be in bed. So excited, but so sleepy. I helped my sister labor for the last seventeen hours of her FORTY-THREE HOUR labor. Xoxo, little silky, chubby niece, I love you!

3 comments:

sarahmarvelous said...

Yay! Congrats Aunty M! Say congratulations and good job to sis L! Adorable, adoring picture of you and the wee niece- can't wait to hear all about it!

David said...

Wow! It makes me cry...we will be there (literally in that birth center...I think where you are standing) in a few short months. If you are in Chapel Hill and have some time, give us a call!

Aria Minelime said...

Can do! I was thinking of y'all while we were there because the birth center people and facility were great. Seriously, if I ever give birth I am 100 percent sure it will be in this or a similar birth center rather than a hospital. L. had so much more freedom and control and we felt really respected and taken care oof throughout the labor. They were knowledgeable and available but until the really active labor and then the pushing part they did a great job of letting the family and the doula do what L. wanted/needed. You are in good hands!